Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

So... About All This...

arche

With U13 delayed, with a long 7 days, frankly speaking, they have lots of time to fix a lot of bugs. Namely, the fact that Vor (and probably Sgt Nef Anyo too) doesn't drop any loots upon death. Will DE ever fix this bug which have been told to them countless of times? I myself have made alot of threads about this bug. This bug have been here since U12. So, will they fix it?
It's important because Vor is the first boss all new players fight and the upcoming Vor prize too.

Edited by arche

With U13 delayed, with a long 7 days, frankly speaking, they have lots of time to fix a lot of bugs. Namely, the fact that Vor (and probably Sgt Nef Anyo too) doesn't drop any loots upon death. Will DE ever fix this bug which have been told to them countless of times? And I myself have made alot of threads about this bug. This bug have been here since U12. So, will they fix it?

It's important because Vor is the first boss all new players fight and the upcoming Vor prize too.

loot as in what? bp parts or mods and resources? if it's bp parts you'll get them automatically upon extraction