The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*blub*

billthebetta

Hey all, I've been playing 'Frame for a while now, thought I might as well say hi and all.

I've been around since the very late end of U9, and only posting in the forums in the last 2 months or so. Resident Fanboy of Frost, and I hate to say it but I think he might go sometime soon. He's nothing really special, just a 2x star frame but I've ranked nearly half of the frames(currently) to rank 30 and I've used him 32% of the time. He was the first frame I got after I lost Excal, and I've loved playing him the entire time. Slow computer, slow 'frame, slow me.

In game I'm the guy who likes taking damage for the team, or being there when people need a revive. My stuff to trade is the same stuff that nobody can get rid of(SicarusP Barrel, OrthosP Handle, etc.), and I recently got my first prime stuff recently when I was MR9. I rarely grind for XP, unless I really hate said item, and in general I just take it slow. Started getting "serious" when it comes to gear in the last few weeks (just forma'd a weapon for the first time today at MR10), but I still like using the Vasto more than the Ak version. I like making puns about how cool Frost is, but that'll soon be replaced with "Pun Prime"...

Anyway, just here to say yo and I'll miss Frost. Hope FrostP is just as....

cool.

*puts on ski goggles because sunglasses would not be adequate for the icy glares I just got from the community*