The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lens Flare.

ZephyrFlow

Can we have the option to tone-down the lens flare effect when using skills?(i.e radial blind, chaos etc.)

Or better yet, remove it when you set your graphic settings to ultra low.

I know it's an eye candy thingy, but sadly, it doesn't help when you're surrounded by a bunch of mobs.

This goes for ancients(when they use their tentactles), shield ospreys(when they respawn) and everything else that uses the same effect.

The reason why i'm requesting this option is because of one reason..Its too bright (you don't say?)

even if i adjust the brightness and contrast setting, it doesn't help.

Please, please, please! Give people with eye-glasses a chance to play this game without having headaches :)

This would be nice. After the Stsr Trek movie, Lens Flares made me vomit.

Also, minor question, can you use Power Mods while doing acrobatics? Because it would be so cool to wallrun, go invisible, and appear behind a Grineer's back and just go "BOOOOO!"

This would be nice. After the Stsr Trek movie, Lens Flares made me vomit.

Also, minor question, can you use Power Mods while doing acrobatics? Because it would be so cool to wallrun, go invisible, and appear behind a Grineer's back and just go "BOOOOO!"

Yeah I think you can, but i've never tried it because it stops you in mid-air, i don't have a loki anyway so i don't know

If you sprint and jump, you can use Invisible midair as you're falling. Sadly it cancels whatever you're doing - which makes wallrun stealth super ninja attacks of pwn, impossibru :(