Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Dmg Burning Dmg

Kanary

1))))) I like adding fire dmg to my swords and projectile weapons but to make fire dmg even cooler I would like not only fire dmg on the inital impact of a blow but also burning dmg overtime. Like the more points placed on fire mod the longer the enemy burns and has burn dmg increased slightly on them. 2))))) If fire dmg kills and enemy I think they should be consumed by fire like more fire should consume their body different from the fire effect when they are hit by a normal attack that a weapon enabled with fire dmg. This would prevent players from being confused and still attacking a deceased foe. I mean I know when I see a monster on fire I still blast rounds and swing my sword at them untill they hit the floor or I finally realize oh they are dead but they are waving their arms in the air as if they are just on fire from a normal effect ( fire interrupt ) but if DE added a different fire animation to show that they are dead then I could transistion over to the next target. So one animation for burning and one animation for death by fire. Is this idea stupid or over reaching???

Edited by Kanary

return key yo

use it

Owwww, headache.

Comas are great too.

It's like listening to someone who doesn't stop speaking. There's like 5 periods in that!

Edit: finally managed to read through.

Agreed on the death by fire part. Same goes for Electricity. Dead enemies still standing/moving is annoying.

Edited by Thelonious