Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The "random Effect" Is Just Too Damn High.

xPraetoriaNx

Title says it all. I just came out of an alert mission against Corpus, had to extract data thingies. Funny thing was, the first half of the mission was easy-peasy, even with my low lvl single Bolto. But, after I got all the data packages, game went apeS#&$ on me, and enemies kept swarming on me like I would've play against Infested. Well, 5+ people constantly shooting at you while you have shield drainer thingies on your face, I think you can guess the outcome. After wasting 3 revives I pressed Forfeit at the 4th death occasion.

I don't mind hard, challenging missions, also I don't mind "unsoloable" missions either, but the game should give you a fair warning about this, instead of making you think "muhaha easy 2k credits".

Did you think they were going to let you just walk out?

But here's a tip for you: you can change weapons to your primary when you're carrying a data mass, it will simply drop it and can be picked up again when you're done using the hostiles as bullet sponges.

Did you think they were going to let you just walk out?

But here's a tip for you: you can change weapons to your primary when you're carrying a data mass, it will simply drop it and can be picked up again when you're done using the hostiles as bullet sponges.

Thanks for implying I'm completely $&*&*#(%&. Yes I know I can drop the "luggage" and fire with my primary weapon. The reason I died wasn't my weapon, but having 5+ people constantly shooting at me while I was at 0 shield due shooting + shield leeches.

I have almost 40h in this game, I've been in a lots of missions where the the "get the hell out of here" part was harder than the "do the objective(s)" part, but not like this. Honestly it was so easy in the first half I actually YAWNED on the way in, and then got analraped (no lube) on the way out.

On which planet did this occur?

Earth I think, not sure, had only a few seconds before the timer ran out so I just clicked accept. But it had to be on a relatively easy planet, as I told the "way in" was easy-peasy, could kill anything with 2-3 shots. Problem started when they zerged me.

I think it's not random. Most of the time after completing the objective(whatever it is) the enemies start to become more aggressive and numerous.

I know, but not this much, that's why I put the "random effect" into this. I was like switching the difficulty mid-mission from "normal" to "nightmare".