The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Search Of Mature Players.

(PSN)Aeon-Rising

Count Dante, We have a small alliance of 5 clans , we are mainly Europeans but have a few american members. As you are working at nights , playing with us older guys in Europe might be a good option for you to join our alliance, We arent really into solar rails or being too serious though..

If you fancy playing , trading or just having a laugh with us, send me a message on the PSN

Acegadgets

I am new to the game. I am however part of a gamers Guild but, currently am the only one of us on the PS4...and probably will be for a while. I am definatly looking to squad up. It the only reason I play games anymore is to interact with others inside the gaming world. IF anyone is looking for a clan I got plenty of space in mine. I am just looking for a casual game and such...not to serious just here to enjoy a good game interface... Hit me up in the game DC4907... Also I sent a few friends requests out to some of you. Wouldn't say I am an older guy but, definatly got a family that I spend most of my time with.

Count Dante, We have a small alliance of 5 clans , we are mainly Europeans but have a few american members. As you are working at nights , playing with us older guys in Europe might be a good option for you to join our alliance, We arent really into solar rails or being too serious though..

If you fancy playing , trading or just having a laugh with us, send me a message on the PSN

Acegadgets

Right on, will do!