The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scions Of The Void (Previously The Asuro Alliance) Is Now Recruiting!

redragon309

I like this alliance name; sign me up!

Well, I'd like to join, but that choice is yours. I'm part of a ghost clan  called XenoZetra (i'm warlord), and I, amongst a couple others, are the only ppl left who still play *somewhat*.

I emphasise that: Not a completely dedicated player (the real world gets in the way), but I do try to make time to play warframe.

If you don't mind us joining in with that warning, invite plz! :D

I like this alliance name; sign me up!

Well, I'd like to join, but that choice is yours. I'm part of a ghost clan  called XenoZetra (i'm warlord), and I, amongst a couple others, are the only ppl left who still play *somewhat*.

I emphasise that: Not a completely dedicated player (the real world gets in the way), but I do try to make time to play warframe.

If you don't mind us joining in with that warning, invite plz! :D

Welcome.

Hello, Warlord of Cutie Mark Tennos Clan here.

My clan is quite small but there are few of my loyal members will be willing to help with the resources and for our strength.

I hope we can work together in this. We will appreciate it if you accept my proposal.

Gosh I gotta learn how to stop being formal XD

Anyway, as I said, my clan is quite large, but the dedicated players are only a few. But I am sure they will be a great help to us.

AND TOGETHER WE SHALL CONQUER THE DARK SECTORS! AND HIGH FIVE OTHER ALLIANCE IN THE FACE WITH A HOT FRYING PAN!