Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth And Enemy Spawns

EchoHotel

I really like this game, but it has a lot of work still ahead of it. But the most annoying thing to me is the Stealth mechanic and the "ship sensors". I mean, common! What good is it to play a space ninja, without stealth elements?

Some fixes that should be made (in my opinion):

1) Stealth attack: I've noticed that stronger enemies are just a little fased by your stealth attack. It just damadges them, auto-revealing you to the ship sensors and eliminating all stealth attemps. In my opinion a stealth attack should kill any opponent in a single hit.

2) The "Ship Sensors": Ah.. now heres one that been bugging me alot! The moment you get detected once, all stealth attemps are mute as you are reveal to the ships sensors thus you must fight your way through the rest of the level.

I think detection should be unit specific, or at least zone specific, so stealth approach wouldn't be so immposible as it is.

3) Enemy Patrols: I've noticed another very annoying thing: It seems like enemies start their patrols only when you reach a certain area. Its been countless times already that iv'e entered a door successfully sneaking out of an area only to see an entire platoon just walking in the door I now opened. I dont know if this is just a coincedence and happens only to me (alot) or it is indead a part of the programming and thus should be fixed.

I would really like to hear more suggestions and comments on the stealth mechanics and ways to improve them.