The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Late Intro

AmberAshes

Hello, everyone, I'm AmberAshes. I got my name when I first got the game and saw Ember. But then Ash came into my life. I thought: ''What name would fit whether I chose Ember or Ash". Well, basically I chose both. So my name's hybrid.

My real name is Blake A. Fiero. I am one of Warframe's younger players(At 13), but I don't think that makes me any worse of a player(ok, maybe it does :P). My favorite warframe is Loki. I like his high speed and the feeling I get when people call him ''squishy''. I also like to use Invisiblity while I'm in the air(''Now you see me, now you don't'' habit).

I hope to get to know everyone in the community, and maybe even shoot up some Grineer, since I have a crazy vendetta for them. And to all you Loki players out there reading this: I love you, and stay squishy. :3 <33333333

Shoot First, Die Last,

AmberAshes

(P.S. Unfortunately, I do have a feminine side in me x-x, just try to ignore it, or if you don't,

some people like that kinda stuff o.o).

Edited by AmberAshes