The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chill Breakbeats For While You Wait..

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

Sup Tenno!

U13 is upon us and I can feel it.

In the meantime I have my latest breakbeats mix uploaded on soundcloud and up for free downloads.

https://soundcloud.com/felixwfung/heat-packing-districts-a

That should keep you occupied for a while and take you to a happy place.

This is what I call Progressive Ambient Breaks. It's a combination of breakbeats, mixed with that ambient and spacey sound. Nice to zone out, game or even study to.

I hope you enjoy it and find it worthy of sharing with your friends.

Thanks for listening and keep being awesome in Warframe.

-Sushi

d(^-^)b

P.S. If any devs see this post.... Thank you for working late like you always do. I'll always keep supporting you guys cuz you're great people.

I had clicked your link a while ago and just now started to listen to it. Had to use the search function to find this thread again (ended up finding it searching "chill" lol) to say THANKS! Awesome music, definitely follow you to hear more =)

No.

YES.

Awesome music1 thx!

You're very welcome bud.  I'm happy you like it.

I had clicked your link a while ago and just now started to listen to it. Had to use the search function to find this thread again (ended up finding it searching "chill" lol) to say THANKS! Awesome music, definitely follow you to hear more =)

Hey Thanks for the kind words, and taking the time to search for it.  I do this for fun and for my friends.  Not for the fame or anything, and have been mixing for over 10 years.  I'm glad you like it!  There are over 24 hours of DJ mixes on my profile page up for download.

https://soundcloud.com/felixwfung

I'm all over the place when it comes to mixing, so if you play something you don't like, try the others out and vice versa.

Thanks again for listening.  Have a great day Tenno!