The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Of Ceres

Lickity-Split

First off without any Spoilers let me say that its an awesome change.

Only have 1 issue with it...

It never really seemed like we were under any threat at all, the waves are small and slow with large gaps between.

Being a high level area I'm sure many will agree that we should be under constant pressure from the Grineer here.

If its possible to tweak it a bit so that we feel some pressure that would be great.

At the moment though 1 person could run between spawn points and just take them all out before the next wave.

Other than that looks brilliant and the change is great.

First off without any Spoilers let me say that its an awesome change.

Only have 1 issue with it...

It never really seemed like we were under any threat at all, the waves are small and slow with large gaps between.

Being a high level area I'm sure many will agree that we should be under constant pressure from the Grineer here.

If its possible to tweak it a bit so that we feel some pressure that would be great.

At the moment though 1 person could run between spawn points and just take them all out before the next wave.

Other than that looks brilliant and the change is great.

Agree. Its way too easy to be tier 3 defense mission. Its same with any of the new tile set missions though. Few random enemies spawning here and there.

Atm tier 3 defense missions on new tile set are friggin easier than vanilla tier 1 ones.

Needs a total difficulty overhaul.

Edited by Lu3w3n

Casta used to be one of the most brutal T3 defense, now it's a boredom.

Worst, with the GREAT idea of making Prosecutors only spawn at wave 5, guess what ? Everybody in PUG is leaving.

Brilliant !

Edited by Hyunsai