Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leader Codex Entries

.xTB_Kenshin

Hello,

I just wanted to leave a "short" feedback about the new codex entries here.

At first I was a bit curious if all those new enemy entries were actual enemies or just a bug (since most of them look exactly like their normal version), but after scanning a few leaders (well a few means the few ones that appeared so far) I've seen that those entries are actually for the leaders and I think almost every enemy can be a leader so that's cool.

But... the same amount of scans needed like their normal version seems a bit much for me. I can't just say "Hey, on this mission I'd like 20 crewman leaders to appear." I could say that if I was only looking for the normal ones (makes sense).

That's why I'd like the required number of scans be reduced to three on all of them (to be really honest with you I'd even say one since there's so many different ones and all but I'll be nice).

Thanks for reading.

Ah, this answers an earlier question of mine.  I definitely agree with the general consensus: leader-class and rare enemies should have their scan total lowered, if not to 3, then at least to something more reasonable than 20.  5 or 10 seems like a decent compromise.