Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Needs Space Motorcycles.

Mithie

Because the only thing cooler than space ninjas is space ninjas on wicked motorbikes. I'm not sure how they can be implemented (what do I look like, a game designer?), but they need to be. Maybe you ride in on one in a new deployment cinematic. Maybe there can be a new game mode where you race after a super boss with bikes as the ship explodes around you and a horde of grinders rolling behind. I dunno. But after spending a significant amount of time meditating and watching 70s jap mafia flicks, that's what I figure your game is missing.

Space motorcycles.

facepalm. There isn't even a open world and you want vehicles, it isn't possible with the current closed world.

Did you even read his post or only the headline? He says he is not sure how those "space motorcycles" can be implemented, so he obviously is aware of the problem you've mentioned. He is suggesting some ways to implement those "space motorcycles", for example in cinematics, which aren't affected by the "closed world" at all.

* /facepalm

Edited by Marijan

Did you even read his post or only the headline? He says he is not sure how those "space motorcycles" can be implemented, so he obviously is aware of the problem you've mentioned. He is suggesting some ways to implement those "space motorcycles", for example in cinematics, which aren't affected by the "closed world" at all.

* /facepalm

I can't see a motorcycle fit with the current game, maybe a horse with wings but not a motorcyle.

facepalm. There isn't even a open world and you want vehicles, it isn't possible with the current closed world.

Ah, the closed mind of a two wheel death machine neophyte. Ho, young Tenno, let me tell you about how a true ninja sees a motorcycle. You may see a motorcycle as a vehicle but those of us with true vision sees it more as an extension of our ninja selves. Does one ride a motorcycle, or does the motorcycle ride us? Perhaps the motorcycle is an illusion of zen, or perhaps it is a melee weapon, which I shall use to smash my opponents across the face.

PFF my dream of a sci-fi mmo open world sandbox with hovering bad &#! motorcycles.fuu.

Now image this awoken dude: http://postimg.org/i...8tjbrnkk9/full/

On a sci-fi bike like this or a hovering version of it like cabal or both :D http://postimg.org/i...g0egtf853/full/

With one of his hand being a cannon like Vash from anime,and a laser saber/sword in case he run out of ammo/energy.

Rolling trough desolated,infested,frozen,desert,volcanic planets following his ancient destiny taking down legendary enemies,uncovering new powers,artifacts and answers,with advanced complex skill systems/craft system/free pvp/clans and so on.

Gamer pr0n right there im telling you.

But serious now i know they cant do this because of the costs and their company is prolly too small and runs on investements too so they cant afford such a risk to develop i guess.

Many millionaires/billionaires buy multi millions cars houses and other useless S#&$,id pay a company like DE to make such a game and dream come true while making money back at the same time lols,rich dumbs.

But more ontopic, well we usually roll from planet to planet escape with a bike where? we need to take a space shuttle to go to other planets,so motorcyles woudnt make much sense,unless they make a game like above,and i do hope they do haha.