The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Stream Warframe Post Here

(PSN)Cloudy_BigTiny

Hopefully this will help people find streams they want to watcheasyer so if you stream warframe post your info here and something about your stream

I mostly stream warframe I do occasionally stream some other games I play on ps4 and found a way toget party chat to work on the stream so it doesnt sound like half a conversation. i am also willing to help people who need help in getting past levels or going to alerts.  also well I am playing warframe if I get a mod key or prime part I don't need and you would like it just ask and it will be yours as a thanks for watching the stream you can find me by looking up cloudy_bigtiny or at this link http://en-gb.twitch.tv/cloudy_bigtiny

Edited by (PS4)Cloudy_BigTiny

Hopefully this will help people find streams they want to watcheasyer so if you stream warframe post your info here and something about your stream

I mostly stream warframe I do occasionally stream some other games I play on ps4 and found a way toget party chat to work on the stream so it doesnt sound like half a conversation. also well I am playing warframe if I get a mod key or prime part I don't need and you would like it just ask and it will be yours as a thanks for watching the stream you can find me by looking up cloudy_bigtiny or at this link http://en-gb.twitch.tv/cloudy_bigtiny

How did you get party chat to work on the stream?

I've recently started stream Warframe along with other games (CS:GO, LoL, Path, and other random games I feel like playing).

While it's really hard to make Waframe entertaining to veteran players and people that have been around for ages, I try to structure my stream around being informative while being entertaining. I usually have a buddy or two on Vent with me and we are currently farming up stances, beacons and such.

Come check it out at www.twitch.tv/theyey and if you want, give me some feedback on what I can improve on/what I'm doing well. I'll appreciate it any constructive criticism. Thanks.

How did you get party chat to work on the stream?

you need 2 accounts and controllers i use the head set that came with the ps4 and put the mic inside the ear peace of the headset i am using now i bring both accounts in to a party and with the second account mute everyone in the party even your main account so there is no echo or crazy sounds (if your not in a party you don't have to mute anyone) and then the second account head set mic that is in the ear pice picks up everything that comes out of the ear piece and plays it on to the stream i was pumped when it actually worked 

Edited by (PS4)Cloudy_BigTiny