The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zuijin Reporting For Duty.

Zuijin

Hello everyone,

I've discovered Warframe by chance only recently and it captivated me, and how could ever be different?

I mean: SPACE NINJAS!

Anyway, I'm really loving the game: guns and sword playstile (so I can find the middle way where it suits me the most), fast paced, not really hard to grasp (the composite maps were a surprise but I'm adapting).

I'm using Excalibur as my first warframe and I'm thinking of level it till the end (the dash is pretty awesome).

I'm thinking of Ash for next, but I already know it will be a long way (wish me luck :).

Just a couple of questions for the veterans who found me here (seems impolite to open two different topics) 

-Once I press the button "craft" in the foundry, I can NOT later stop the process right? Only sell the outcome?

I may have had the bad idea of craft before reading a good excalibuir build... (forgive me, I've warframe only from 2 days).

-Let's say I aim for pistols akimbo as seconday weapons: at the moment, I've only the materials to craft one of the set.

May I equip only one and craft the second to a later date, or should I keep the single twin until I can craft them both? (to avoid a triple crafting of a single pistol...)

I already know about the potato, but the akimbo/single pistol isn't mentioned anywhere... (grinding would be boring if we weren't space ninjas)

Peace, love and swords to you all.

Zuijin 

Edited by Zuijin

Ive played for a few months now. Glad to see you are liking warframe. As for your questions:

Once you hit craft you may not cancel the process. You have to sell the outcome if you don't like what you built.

As for the akimbo question you can craft the one and use it. However in order to make the Akimbo blueprint (found in the store) you require both. It will destroy both weapons, but then you will have the akimbo ones after the crafting is done.

Hope this helped you, I may not have been biggest best help in comparison to people who have played longer than me, but I'm glad to help.

Good luck, Have fun :P

Ty for your answers and believe me, I aim to have fun here.

So I can't stop the crafting... o well, more credits for me.

My Excalibur doesn't excel anywhere: but using all my arsenal, I manage for now (I really need a better melee weapon: now I know what to aim for ;)

At least I can equip the first pistol: at a later date I'll switch to guns akimbo

Ty very much for your kind answers: wish you a fat loot.

Welcome Tenno! Have fun,grab your skana, and get to work! :3

Thank you!

Mora than Skana, I wish for a Galatine... xD (btw, the name is the same of a milk flavoured candy here...).

And I know Galatine is a crutch weapon... but I'm a nab. So I'll swng my sword with no regret.

Dual Kamas for Ash? 

Anyway, ty for your welcome.