The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Channeling Toggleable

Souldrainr

Word... 

I don't like mixing my keyboard and mouse for offense and my controller for Dark Souls II hasn't even been ordered yet. I want channeling to be a toggle so I can put it on my keyboard and just hit it once. If I decide to start channeling between hits I'll change things around, but for basic stomping around and leveling, it needs to be a toggle.

So many "make this toggle" threads appeared since U13. However I absolutely agree and support the idea ! Would be extremely usefull for my low energy melee builds.

I'd like ( if they implented the toggle feature ) for an indicator around the crosshairs aswell ( ofcourse also optional option ). Reason being I've got a pretty bad eyesight and got some new glasses recently, and getting used to them makes me miss quite alot of details such as the colours being brighter on your warframe, or seeing the coloured trail when you wave your melee weapon around. Maybe like another dot that's invisible, but when you toggle the melee channel it'll become visible and will light up in a colour xD. Maybe even the melee energy colour ! 

Edited by Rancidrode

Pro-tip:

Press and hold Channeling

Press T to chat

Let go of Channeling

Press Esc

You have now toggled Channeling

Pro-tip #2:

This works with a variety of things, like reviving, hanging on walls, sprinting, and other things that require you to hold a button.