Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New Update 13 Bugs!

JohnMarkLee

Dueling Room Break:

The dueling room breaks every time we duel! You can't sit and start a challenge and somethings it invisible and you can duel but your weapons & abilities don't work! 

Glaive goes Crazy:

When someone throws a glaive and it goes everywhere all over the place! Its not on everyone's screen but some people can see it.

Can't Unequip:

As title says you can't unequip. I tried to unequip my sentinel for stealth but the option isn't there...

Stuck Bug:

Some players like myself find themselves stuck when being revived or using life support. 

Broken AI for New Players:

I like to help out newbies sometimes you know. And most of them time I find that their UI on the Menus breaks... They can't click anything and they need to reboot game. This might explain why I see them on Region more often.

Edited by JohnMarkLee

Melee 2.0 mod problem

Acquired Sparring mod for "Hand weapons" (because it showed Valkyr with Furax) but it's not appearing for Obex.

Plus Obex has wrong "Stance" polarity.

Clarify?

That's a fists only mod. There is another set of stances for hands and feet. Some weapons of the same type can have different polarities.

also, the hydriod has some bugs of its own, its powers are not affected by streamline mod, every time i use undertow i get a graphical error, some times it looks like its working on my screen, but its actually now working when in a team match. it also glitches and i will end up not having any energy by any means. 

Edited by hexalgus