Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Change Colors!

Brolleun

Why are certain weapons uncolorable? Any melee weapon I’ve made or earned cannot have its color pallet changed, and some rifles, shotguns, and pistols have limited options. I find this to be highly unacceptable, and especially when the developers make the player purchase color pallets with no way for them to be unlocked in game.

The new module system is fine, and the developers already commented on tweaking certain modules and passives for Warframes, so certain modules like Vitality and Redirection don't become a necessity. The new module system allows players to pick and choose how they wish to augment their weapons and warframes, as opposed to being pigeonholed into certain dynamics or roles—an all you can eat talent tree if you will. Also, this is feedback, so I don't rightly care what you think is important or unimportant. If you can't support an argument GTFO -------->

Edited by Brolleun

I've colored my Hex, Lex, and a bunch of my Melee weapons just fine. It did bug out at first in that when I clicked on the Mod icon they'd go back to the default colors while being displayed rather then the new ones I chose, but after running a mission this issue rectified itself.

Edited by Kyuta