The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Problems With U13

ZeroPhobic

1) If you are in edit mode in the base and someone enters it locks up the person in edit mode and they can't move again until the person who came in leaves or you leave.

2) Nothing can be placed in the new zen gardens

3) The trophy room flags are set to show the default clan symbol (the lotus) and not the clan symbol, same thing with the oracle room flags.

4) There is no warning or list if another clan already has a rail being made before you try and make one that I could find.

5) This one is a personal problem I have with U13, I was one of the people who wanted the styles or stances to be used from the beginning, but I wanted this to cut down on hunting for even more mod cards. Yet the problem still remains we have to hunt down all the stnces to get combos to even work. There should be an option to buy a complete set in the market or a much easier way for people to get into melee 2.0, like a free stance per weapon so we are able to enjoy the system right away without the the endless grind to farm stance cards.

6) Controllers still need a ton of work for use with dojo controls, should be easy since this game is now on PS4, just let us controller users have access to the options they use for that system.

To be clear the Leto garden will not allow me to put trees in it at all. (this goes with #2 from the first post)

The Observatory has the default emblems on the banners as well as the Temple of Honor and the Oracle, not the clan emblem. (this goes with #3 of the first post)

And if you have a word in the emblem, the back side of any flag or banner display it as a mirror image so it is backwards.

Edited by ZeroPhobic