Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Exploit] Channeling And Multiple Desecration + Bleeding Prosecutors

Melgrin

Hi there,

I've been playing Nekros a lot lately, and I've reached the following conclusion : with Channeling, you can desecrate at least twice a corpse. Prosecutors for instance.

How to do that ?

Equip melee, activate channeling, and kill the ennemy.

While he is dissolving, spam Desecrate with Maxed natural talent and maximum power efficiency. You should be able to desecrate the dissolving corpse.

Then Continue spamming Desecrate, the corpse will reappear, and you'll be able to desecrate it another time.

Sometimes, you can even desecrate it another time. Which make ONE prosecutor loot 4 times.

And of course, if there are several Nekros spamming desecrate, sometimes one corpse loot that many times... Which can lead to insane loot on one corpse.

I'm no longer using melee to kill prosecutor since I found an other exploit : (sorry, btw)

When confronting a prosecutor, instead of focusing on which element is needed to kill him, just send as much slashing damage as you can, and the proc will kill him. Slowly, but efficiently.

Soma is beast there, because correctly modded, you can reduce the armor of the prosecutor and proc slash bleeding pretty often.

Thanks for reading,

Melgrin

Edited by Melgrin

This is not an exploit it is a feature that has been in the game since Nekros was added.

I thought the contrary. I'd like the answer of DE on that point. Is that ok to be able to desecrate 1 corpse more than once ?

Same about the slash proc on prosecutors.