Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitality And Redirection Need A Nerf

Monnstermash

In regard to the latest hotfix where passive health and shield were added, Vitality and Redirection have become way too strong in their current state. I understand why the changes were made, and I actually really like that fact that you don't NEED to farm for the mods to survive now. However, when combined with Vitality and Redirection, you pretty much become a god.

In regard to the latest hotfix where passive health and shield were added, Vitality and Redirection have become way too strong in their current state. I understand why the changes were made, and I actually really like that fact that you don't NEED to farm for the mods to survive now. However, when combined with Vitality and Redirection, you pretty much become a god.

That's actually kind of the point. If you got the mods while their drops were active, you have an edge.

agreed, as someone who only has 100% healthmax and zero redirection mods (some unluck that) I have found that while i am made out of paper, a few of my allies do not seem to care about being shot. Effectively they have nearly as much shields as i have shields and hitpoints, and, while overload is nice, so is five hundred hitpoints that are undoubtedly hard to fill up aside from being knocked prone and brought back by a friend.