Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buying Revives.(Imo)

BeardedBro

LET ME STRESS before people get anal about this thread that this is solely my opinon.

Being able to only buy revives with Platinum (imo) is a bit rediculous. I like to play with my friends and not every time they're able to come revive me so of course I have to use my revives if I want to keep playing with them. But what do I do when I'm out of revives? I have to sit and wait for them to finish the level because I don't want to continuously buy Platinum to buy revives. I know I could leave and join a public match while they play but then they have to wait for me to finish.

I know a lot of people will be saying, "you just suck" or "learn how to play the game." You're probably right or just my style of play (I like to melee a lot) gets me killed. Please keep in mind (and please keep "NOOB" comments to yourself) I've only been playing around two days. But still I would like to be able to play without having to spend real money to keep the session going. I thought arcades went out of style a while ago.

Here are a few ideas of how it could be changed

- Make revives available through credits (obviously)

- Make revives a pickup available in-game

- Award a small amount of platinum when you level up or complete an Alert mission (enough to buy one or two full revives, aka 4 of them)

- Consumable item that could revive dead teammates that costs credits

- Give more revives to start out with

Thats all I have so far. I would love to hear how other's feel about this, as well as other suggestions. Thank you for your feedback and your time. - BeardedBro

ALSO while we're at it make revives purchaseable singularly, aka not having to buy 4 at a time when you completely run out.

LET ME ALSO MAKE CLEAR that I love this game so far and this is just something that bothers me about it. Since it is in beta I am just giving my opinon on how the game could be developed further.

Edit: I'll try to add the suggestions I like to the post. Sorry if I just forget.

Edited by BeardedBro

What do you do when you're out of revives?

Assuming you don't have a second frame (each frame has their own set of 4 revives restocked daily):

Play more conservatively, make your teammates more aware of when you're downed, buttcrawl towards your team, and don't &!$$ off the enemy when you're downed by using your peashooter.

Being able to buy individual revives is an ok idea, as long as you are still not allowed to buy revives in the middle of a mission. Revives as a pickup in game seems to go against the flow of the game's direction. However, having a consumable item you can bring in place of a heal/ammo pack to revive a dead teammate, now that's something I can get behind as long as it is implemented accordingly.

Edited by Cakes

However, having a consumable item you can bring in place of a heal/ammo pack to revive a dead teammate, now that's something I can get behind as long as it is implemented accordingly.

I really really like this idea. Then possibly self revives could stay Platinum and the teammate revives could cost credits.

Edited by BeardedBro