Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ranking Up To Level 8

(PSN)OLU-MIGHTY

I'm sorry but DE you need to fix the mastery rank mission to level 8 because it's doing my head in and it makes me want to play the game even less everyday.

I've been trying to rank up for more than a week now and you supposedly fixed it and made it easier but it's still the same to me. You could try and make the walls longer or something because trying to run short side walls and then putting our finger in an awkward position on the pad to change the view to be able to shoot the orb is quite stressing and almost nearly impossible.

Please fix this ASAP

Amen brother. I got my warning point over this very issue a month ago. DE listens to their players? Just run up the wall run portions vertically until your standing on top, then just carefully creep through it. We're such idiotic players for not figuring it out. DE made it so obvious for us.

I aced the rank 8 test a long time ago. I don't understand how or why people think that the rank 8 test is so hard... honestly. It's not hard at all, from my experience at least. If you happen to have the Ignis, use that, it should make it easier when doing that test. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but it isn't that hard, just try again with the Ignis, and you should do fine. Good luck!

I've tried with the Ignis, it's all i use......you must have had it easy.

Every time I at least jump from wall to wall, my warframe just falls like as if the wall wasn't even there to run on......That's the main problem I am having......shooting the orbs are mostly okay, it's just the wall

This test is doing my head in as well. I have equipped the Acrobat and Marathon mods, use the Ignis, Rhino and have turned off "hold x to wallrun". No problem hitting the orbs but sticking to any wall is just no happening.

Every time I at least jump from wall to wall, my warframe just falls like as if the wall wasn't even there to run on......That's the main problem I am having......shooting the orbs are mostly okay, it's just the wall

This is my issue also. Connecting to a wall is very random. This test is beyond terrible and annoying

Remap the button to L1 and use anyone but zephyr(because her airborne time is higher than most and will mess you up later in the test) and use any automatic gun reload everytime you can and you will win this test, I've beaten this test 4 times with Oberon(because theres a bug where it doesn't let you rank up sometimes) it will become easy if you keep hold to run on, just remap it to L1 you don't need a specific warframe, this makes it a breeze.

I don't really have an issue with it, but I think the God Of Misfortune is toying with me...

I practically fly through it, and once I reach that last wall, to run up to finish my test, somehow my Warframe has a mind of it own, stops, and proceeds to run sideways, and into Space I go....  Gotta love it....

Honestly though.  I think you should have to only wait 2 to 4 hours to retake a Mastery Test...  24hrs is just Zzzzzzzz......

Just think though guys...  Rank 8 Test, prepares you for Rank 15 Test, which is exactly the same, lmao

the war frame i used war valkyr, the first part of the test was easy then for second and third part instead of running along the wall, wall run straight up it so your on top of the wall then i rip lined my way to the platforms! worked well for me, should give it a try!