The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From The Cold North

Catkillerfive

Greetings fellow Tenno, my name is Catkillerfive (Cat among friends) and I'm from Norway.
Please bear with me, I'm not good talking about myself, since i hate appearing selfish (A small sideeffect of being Autistic).

I've played Warframe since mid-late Beta and I just started playing again. I didn't play for a while due to hardware issues (Unplayable FPS). But now I'm back.

Favorites in Warframe:
My favorite Warframe is Trinity, formidable tank/support Warframe. My favorite weapon is the Bo staff, the ability to stun-lock someone is just great (Due to high Impact chance/damage). I'm currently working on Oberon, which is done in less than 24 hours by this post.

I'm a dedicated gamer, I've played games since I was 3 years old (Age of Empires 2, still play it to this date). My current favorite games as of now are Dota 2 (My MMR is 3490), Warframe and Team Fortress 2

Specs:
I use a ASUS Notebook K72JT Series with: Intel® Core i5 CPU, ADM Radeon 6370M, 4 GB RAM and I have a total of 500 GB of HHD. I use the Logitech G35 Headset.

If you have a question, feel free to ask in this thread. If you have a more "personal" question ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you can hit me up on my Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Catkillerfive/

Closing note: No, I do not kill cats.

Edited by Catkillerfive