Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Not Play With Certain Regions?

Kasseopea

Well, first of - no, im not racist, im partially german, russian, ukrainian and tatar (each grandparent from different nation) and i dont have anything against a particular nationality, skin color or whatever, BUT in some games some people from some nations are plain annoying.

In League of Legends its the french, that will speak french even if they are the only one in the whole match capable of doing so and in Warframe it appears to be russians. You get into a map, trying to explain whats the plan is or ask what theirs is and after 2-5 minutes of attempting to communicate they answer some slur and then get all cocky, because they think you dont know what they are saying.

My question would be - can i pleaaase exclude certain regions somehow, so its possible to have a team that actually communicates with you instead of acting like 10yo? I am also not the only one who thinks so, but the moment you say "I dont want to play with [nation] players, because they annoy or act immature" you are getting treated like a nazi. I dont want to them excluded from the game, i just dont want to play with them, thats all. I know that you could reduce the ping for connections, but then you have the warframe-servers telling you, that the guy who sits next to you has a 200+ ping to you.

i agree with you to some extent, that is usually why i only play on private mode and if with anyone its with friends that speak english, would be nice to have an option for that, although i wouldnt turn it on, good luck deeling with this. And btw you say its the Russians right? You know it couldve just been that one or few people and not all of them, not a good idea to think of a whole race they are like that when everyone has their own choice, something to think about.

Or everybody on the world could accept learning and mastering english because it is the common language in which most of the human knowledge exists and most humans speak ( please, dont act like chinese is the most common, only chinese speak that). But since we cant make people learn means of communicating with the rest of world, at least separe the servers for russians. Their ping is also pain in the &#!.

Edited by Cemges

i agree with you to some extent, that is usually why i only play on private mode and if with anyone its with friends that speak english, would be nice to have an option for that, although i wouldnt turn it on, good luck deeling with this. And btw you say its the Russians right? You know it couldve just been that one or few people and not all of them, not a good idea to think of a whole race they are like that when everyone has their own choice, something to think about.

As i said, im russian myself, would be a little dumb of me to consider the whole race being A******s if im one of them...well, ok, im kind of an A******, but thats not the point here.