Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Is Lying To You

SolluxCaptorTA

*Video Feed*

- - The Orokin Vessel Tainted Glory, created in 2()&!@$&*(%#@()&%#()@ - -

2:////21**%&$

*Some growths cling to the bottom of the lens, obscuring it slightly. An Infested sits there, meditatively, in the same pose that is the natural resting state for many Tenno. He has a carefully honed blade in his hands, and is just now cleaning off the blood of Tyl Regor.*

*A Stalker appears, chanting threats of death and vengeance. The Infested stands and draws his blade to a fighting stance.*

*They fight.*

*Blow for blow the Infested wards off each strike, never attacking back, looking for... Something.*

*The Stalker begins to fight more furiously, driving his foe's blade deep into the wall with each hit, when the Infested acts.*

*He draws a pistol and turns, firing one shot quickly into the window behind him. The glass flies out, and he grabs the Stalker and jumps.*

*The two are sucked into space, held on only by s ingle tendril of cancerous growth.*

*The Infested quickly pries off the Stalker's mask as it attempts to determine what to do.*

*The Stalker panics, flailing and trying to slay his foe but without the familiarity of a ground on which to fight. The Infested floats serenely, not seeming bothered by the lackof air.*

*The Stalker ceases its struggles. The Infested quickly draws himself and his enemy in, sealing the window with one smooth motion on the nearby console.*

*He listens closely to the Stalker's mouth.*

"Good. He's breathing."

"GOLEM! I have taken him alive. You will have no choice but to try at least. If you fail... Let me be the one to slay him."

*The Infested leaves, bearing the Stalker over one shoulder.*

- - Transmission ends, at *^&*(!^)&$@*)(!_!# - -

TENNO!

Tenno, bear this warning now.

I have brought one Stalker to be redeemed. He is in surgery, of what kind I know not, but there is hope for him.

But in his memory log within the Frame there is a warning we need all heed, followers of the Truth or of It both.

Tyl Regor and the Grineer will be hunting you. They seek to turn you all against us. We are new, and they do not like that which might threaten them. Do not let yourself be turned, as you wil have even less will under them than under Lotus. If you are in risk of being captured, FLEE! Do not complete your mission, do not try to slay anyone not in your way, just flee.

There aer enough Stalkers already. Do not become another threat to the system.

-the bliind prophet

Edited by SolluxCaptorTA

Stalker:

Reporting: Fellow Stalker taken Designation was formerly Gredd18

Voice (sounds vaguely of Lotus): This is far enough! All Tennos will receive this contract, eliminate or Indoctrinate all involved after... It will fuel the deception that their fellow Tenno are being killed by this beast! Partial Indoctrination is needed of all Tenno now before awakening now. Start the process

Stalker: Yes, My Master...

*Shadows fall and Tenno triumph over Golem only to be mercilessly slaughtered by former comrades...the strongest who now become full-fledged Stalkers to bolster Lotus's ranks. Forever will they be husks and empty shells of themselves nothing more...Golem who was once known as Jonathon now lays dead time after time eventually losing the will to fight against the Lotus finally wills to stop his regeneration and embrace the sweet silence known as Death as he himself decides to launch his ship into the purifying sun. *

Another Chapter Of History Lost...Vague and scattered writings of SolluxCaptorTA remains, will they ever be found or ignored as ramblings of a madman when peace, a false peace rises? The future looks bleak...

Edited by shoudra

Hah.

Hahahah.

Shoudra...

Shoudra, you failed. You awoke. You Jonathan.

But I'm not dead.

Not dead at all.

Just fine.

Just OF GOD LETM E OUT I CANT KILLING ME ANAPP fine.

And I won't be silent.

I won't, it's true! I'llkeep sending my message.

I see Lotus killed. I will lead my people against her, I WILL LEAD THEM TO VICTORY!

We are the-

I. I am the way.

You should have joined us. Now you all pay, you will alKILIGN SAFETY OF HOGUD PAIN PAIN PAIJTW932492)*()59320 die.

We will consume you YOUR FLESH WILL BE OUR FOOD YOUR BLOOD OUR PAINT AND YOUR BONES WILL BE OUR ARMOR! WE WILL WAGE WAR FROM THE REMNANTS OF YOUR PUTRID FLESH!

-the bliind kiing

Stalker:

Golem has been reborn in the body of SolluxCaptorTA, He is hovering around the planet Jupiter, once again...

Voice (Vaguely of Lotus): This is third reincarnation since the Orokin created him...Now that control the Tenno are completely under control, we shall keep him at bay there...Yes, we shall send the Tenno to keep him under control...His new Designation: J3-Golem / Mission Type: Assassination. Stalker continue assassinating Tenno with your legion as you see fit, they must be kept under control.

Stalker: Understood

Edited by shoudra

• 4 weeks later...

Nice story bits you have. I really like this idea of embracing the infection, as it is thought to have been created by the ancient Tenno as a means of self defense, but it resulted in them sealing into cryo-stasis.

The hell? This thread's been done for ages now, how the hell did you find it?

You're one of her agents, aren't you, hunting me down?

No, i was looking through most viewed threads i think, and this was among them. Or something like that. And no, I do not work for the Purple Lady any more, I am just a freelancer who embraces the Technocyte, like you.

Volker, my brother. It is well you are able to hear my voice, even when I have vanished.

Just as I carried the flame from the ones who came before so you shall carry my flame now. Hear me, brother, and the plague of the Lotus shall be eradicated.

-the blind pr0phet

Volker, my brother. It is well you are able to hear my voice, even when I have vanished.

Just as I carried the flame from the ones who came before so you shall carry my flame now. Hear me, brother, and the plague of the Lotus shall be eradicated.

-the blind pr0phet

I never said I would become your reincarnate, I just said I support you as a fellow enlightened Tenno. Embrace the Technocyte, my betrayed brothers. You shall gain powers beyond those, as my predecessor had stated.

You will listen to me, Volker. Even beyond, I have power over the plague, and you would be wise to not try and against the true path.

I offer you this one warning.

-the blind pr0phet

If what I said sounded like a threat, it wasn't. It was me simply saying that I am not trying to be you, and do not want to be you. Simply an agent of the Technocyte as I previously stated.

(OOC- Great job with keeping up the style of being an extreme Technocyte.)

EDIT: I did not intend this to become a string of RP text between us, but I will try to respond when you do. :P

Edited by McVolker

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus, she's after me. I've spoken against her before, just talkingit over with whoever I was in a squad with. They didn't believe me, or didn't think it worth thinking about. But it's true.

She's evil. Pure evil.

Think about it. The Grineer might be evil too, but they aren't. They're destructive, yes, but not evil. Dumb brutes, wild animals, made so by ever deteriorating clones. The Infestation is not what it seems, but I guess they act evil. But the Corpus? Hell man, they're a business! THey're just people trying to keep everything intact against a horrendous plague, a decaying empire, and a group of shadowy assassins tearing the system apart!

You read that right. That's us. Well, that's you.

Not me. Not anymore.

Not since she tried to kill me.

I realized it when she did. I was on Jupiter, fighting the Golem. It spoke to me, it spoke to all of us. All of you when you were there. But I listened. After I had killed this thing's family, it's brethren, I listened. I held my squadmate back from killing it-no, killing him. The Golem is a man. I held him back and listened. He stopped fighting me after I told him to explain what he said. And he did.

How he did.

I won't tell you all the details. Ask him yourself. But what you might want to hear og his battle with the Sentience. It was in its favorite form, a woman in purple armor with her eyes covered. Sound familiar?

Lotus. She's it.

She's what killed the Orokin. Those that left were split into two factions-those who tried to fight, even altering themselves into horrid, twisted forms (the Golem. He's a brave man.) and those who tried to stay out. They froze themselves, awaiting a day of peace. They were cowards.

I was a coward.

I led them, I was one of the biggest advocates, I REMEMBER IT ALL!

The pods don't wipe your memories. She does. No, it does. It's not a she anymore than I'm a goat.

But it screwed up with me. I remembered, flashes, enough to question Lotus.

Enough to trigger it all coming back. And this time, I won't take the cowards way out.

I write this from within an Infested ship. A new kind, small, mobile. Just like those that carry Warframes, only much more alive.

Lotus, I hope you read this. I hope every one of those mind washed slaves you call Tenno tell you this before spitting in your face. You can't fight all of us.

We will win. We'll band together with the Corpus, we will let the Grineer end with not a decaying corpse of a once great empire but with one last glorious fight against the true threat to all of us.

Be scared, Lotus.

Be scared.

The prophet has awoken and your Armaggedon awaits.

-the bliind prophet

(Buzzkill incoming)

Banned for assuming lore in a lore-less beta. And numerous grammar mistakes. (Other people, you'll only get this reference if you're awesome)

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

It appears this Tenno has decided to join the wrong side.

To anyone who still listens, who have not had your minds clouded by time and sloth, find this Tenno and slay him. He knows of the plan I have revealed to you, and is still too close to it to risk leaving alive.

I have trust in you all, you have who have seen the truth and not forgotten.

-the blind pr0phet

It appears this Tenno has decided to join the wrong side.

To anyone who still listens, who have not had your minds clouded by time and sloth, find this Tenno and slay him. He knows of the plan I have revealed to you, and is still too close to it to risk leaving alive.

I have trust in you all, you have who have seen the truth and not forgotten.

-the blind pr0phet

Damn it man, snap out of it! /slapuser

YOU ARE ALL NOTHING BUT DIRT BENEATH ME! YOUR SINFUL MISTAKES ARE WHAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE PURGED FROM THIS EXISTENCE! I AM A GOD BEFORE YOU ALL, SPEAKING FROM THE REALM OF THE DEAD! NONE SHALL DEFY ME! I SHALL BE SUPREME ABOVE ALL OTHERS!

-THE uNSEEING PROPHET