Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Is Lying To You

SolluxCaptorTA

YOU ARE ALL NOTHING BUT DIRT BENEATH ME! YOUR SINFUL MISTAKES ARE WHAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE PURGED FROM THIS EXISTENCE! I AM A GOD BEFORE YOU ALL, SPEAKING FROM THE REALM OF THE DEAD! NONE SHALL DEFY ME! I SHALL BE SUPREME ABOVE ALL OTHERS!

-THE uNSEEING PROPHET

-command console opened-

target=SolluxCaptorTA

subtarget=role-playing aspect

task=delete

Hey bud... you feelin' better now?

I see his voice has been silenced. At least for now.

Perhaps he has been slain, as I had asked. Perhaps you has come to see the truth, and is in penance. Whatever the reason may be, I am thankful.

And I am, too, properly ashamed of my earlier words. Time in the realm of the dead makes one more than a little out of control, and my proximity to your world had my outburst audible. I can assure you all, that was not the true me, not at all. I am a guide, a shepherd, but I am not a leader. I will tell the truth, but it is not my burden to lead the charge.

-the blind pr0phet

Edited by SolluxCaptorTA

If Games And Lore Has Taught Me Anything, It's That The Biological Plauge Will Consume All. We Have To Stop It By Killing It's Food. Then, We Kill The Hivemind Of it. Then We Nuke From Orbit. Tenno Dominance Will Reign!

Don't You Love It When People Capitalize Every Word?

1/ Grinner are jerk that's do everything, make any excuse, do every dipolacole plan, sascrifile everything to only kill 1 of us

2/ Corpus are Good guy, but they reliaded too much on Machine and after watch I am robotThe matrixHoney i shirnk our baby... u will understand that we didnt try to kill Corpus, we were try to kill The Robotc enemy. The Corpus just simply stand in our way.

3/ TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE INFESTER AND U WILL UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE TO KILL THEM, JEESH ( i did)

4/ Lotus still Evil cause she's a Troller