Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Drop Rates.

Gredd18

Has Anyone Noticed That Rare Mods Are Dropping More Often For You Then Common/Uncommon. I Have Been Trying To Get The Speed Trigger Mod, Yet I Have Got About 5 Vital Senses.

Speed Trigger Is a Uncommon. Vital Senses Is Rare. I'd Like This To Be Fixed, As Running Around With My Sword Of Pressured Burning Electical Ice Is Fun, It's Vastly OP.

You do realise 5 data points is not enough to make a conclusive statement on the probability of an outcome... Right..?

I've Got Too Many Rares. I Get Atb Least One Rare a game. Sometimes, I don't see a single common/Uncommon. I Just Think That They drop too often

You do realise 5 data points is not enough to make a conclusive statement on the probability of an outcome... Right..?

30 is conclusive, 20 is likely, 5 might be on to something. Looking around the forum I bet you could collect 30 samples of players getting rares a ton more than commons.

Factually the assertion the OP is making has already been proven. Yes, there is a problem with the loot table and "rares", specifically abilities drop like candy. It was also just announced that hp/shield mods drop rate were increased, so the OP's perspective is accurate.

I could look around the forum and fine many examples of people who have simply been unlucky. People who have actually been treated as you would expect by the RNG aren't going to come on the forums and say "Wow, I got the drops I was expecting" are they? They're going to play the damn game :P

We don't know how many missions he's done, he probably hasn't recorded all the other mods he's dropped.

So yes, under the right circumstances, 5 might be on to something. But these are bad circumstances. He's even said himself it's just a feeling.

Yeah, I Just Did a Defence Mission, And I Got About 4-5 Rares. On Common, That Was The Reward For The End. Just Saying That It's Annoying, As I Want My Speed Trigger, And I Havn't Even Seen It. Yet My Friend Has 2 of it. I Hope they allow trading soon.

I've never found a shortage of speed trigger.

If you check the wiki, apparently you can try farming Grineer missions to increase the chances of getting mods liek Speed Trigger though [ :

I Do. I Am Farming For The Ember Warframe, So I Should Get it. I Want It Because I Have a Paris, And I Want It To Fire Faster.

Yeah, I've done 100's of missions throughout all of the current systems and have yet to acquire a single Shield Capacity mod. Admittedly, I did have it pop up once as a wave 5 reward and I made the mistake of clicking too fast on Battle. However, one occurance of that specific mod in over 100 missions, most of which have been Infinite Defense, is very low odds to say the least. Not that I'm complaining though since I also get many other high level mods that I can use for fusion and selling to fund fusions and warframe building.

When I do Io's Defence Mission I get tons of rare warframe mods. And hardly any common mods, I cannot say if rare mods drop more common in higher level missions but I'd say rare mods drop way to often. I did a small statistic thing regarding the mods and I got more rare mods (I never counted the warframe mods in this one since there are many of them). Regarding the Fusion Cores I've gotten more rare than common.

This doesn't make any sense at all. Should rare actually be rare? As when you manage to get one you should sort of get the emotion of "Woop! A rare mod!"