Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Way To Buy Back Basic Warframe Mods

Talan

There should be a method of buying back the starting mods for each warframe.

My mistake I know, but first time I logged on I accidentally sold/ fused a basic warframe mod without understanding what I was doing. I've tried grinding for a replacement, but no luck. I know feel utterly gimped and as if not playing my warframe at all. Being forced to delete my account and start over, dragging clan members through the same campaigns again is likely to be a game killer. I don't seem to have been the only person to do this and the ability to buy the basic 4 Mods a Warframe starts with (hopefully cheaply as this is a beginners mistake) would be a huge boon in what is, for me, a game breaking issue.

I can't really understand what people think FUSION means..

And on account of selling.. A message comes up saying DO YOU REALLY WISH TO SELL.. So..

Tbh, the system is not that hard, so i don't think there's any need for that..

And ofc, you have the random mods packs.. each mod pack as predeterminate drop of rare mods.. Ability cards are rare mods.. You can try your luck xD

Instead of that, maybe create a panel where mods u just sold to shop for example 2 hours ago, or from when u have login till now, can be bought back at the same price. Than after 2 hours or when u log out, the mods are permanently erased. this will help alot ppl save trouble and effort when they accidentally sell mods.

Game breaking issue is the fact that you are able to sell these basic power mods in the first place.

We need a time-limited lock on these mods to prevent such incident from happening. However, I just don't understand why anyone would sell these mods. Accidental? Four rare mods in your inventory at the start of the game should be enough warning in itself.

I recognise it is my mistake. The system isn't hard. However, first time logging onto the game and exploring menu options prior to even my first mission. I don't recall seeing any warning sign on the Fusion and didn't even know what a Mod was at the time, but and again my mistake, I didn't believe Fusion was destroying core Warframe set-ups even prior to the first mission. I just thouight that was a valid item of Beta feed-back.

I agree with neKroMancer that the main issue is being able to do this in the first place (presumably it is for duplicate Mods drops?), but to avoid any Fusion exploit for correcting the error an easy solution would seem to be including a Fusion cost to regaining the four basic Warframe Mods.