Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Feedback And Suggestions

Nauruin

Hi Everybody,

(excuse me if i make any mistakes, english is not my first language)

ive played Warframe for some days now, so its time to give a little feedback.

Co-op:

The co-op already feels realy nice, running through spaceships together, hacking consoles while your friends give that grineer something to chew on, stealing artifacts, freeing hostages, and that kinda stuff.

After sometime that gets a little boring cause its always the same things in the same room, but i think that will get better as the game develops. It would be realy cool if your team could split up to take on multiple targets at once, like 2 of you go and get the data package, the other 2 guys get the artifact, and you meet at the extraction point.

Not only this would make sense for a team of space Ninjas, it would save a lot of time.

Balancing:

The balancing of weapons and abilitys seems very fine to me, i havent seen anything overpowered or underpowered yet, with the only exception being the saryn Poison skill, which seems to be pretty weak, i never killed anything with it, and even if you hit that poison bag, the radius is too small to kill anything with it.

Abilities:

I like the warframe abillities ive seen yet very much, using them is fun, and they are all worth the energy you spend,

But i think its just stupid that there is no way to see how much dmg your skills deal, how long they last, what range they got, and all the other stats. I would rly like to know those things, for example saryns 3rd skill: is the dmg increase flat (like +30 dmg) so its better you use it with a fast melee weapon, does the bonus dmg increase when you charge your attack or not, will that dmg be dealt over time, if so, how often does it tick per second, and...and...and i could go on like this for days.

So, for short: add better skill descriptions!(otherwise its nearly IMPOSSIBRU to make a real ''build'' for your Warframe)

Crafting:

I love the crafting system, farming mats for my first warframe was as difficult as it was fun, the droprates of some blueprints could be better, but they are pretty okay as they are, and i realy like it that its challenging to get new stuff.

Thats all i have to say at the moment, love this game so far, keep up the good work.

(maybe ill buy a founders pack soon)