The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rfkt Number #1 Ps4 Shadow Clan Recruiting

(PSN)NowImontheGrid

Hello Tenno

RFKT is currently seeking a few members to fill it's ranks.  We are currently #1 on leaderboards for ps4 shadow tier. We are 2nd in the archived kills.  We placed 3rd in the cicero crisis and 2nd in tethras doom and just took 1st in breeding grounds.    We have all research and are in a very active alliance.  We are a very active and close group and are looking for a few more good people.  We do have a few requirements

1) Activity-we are looking for players who play daily or close to it.  We ask if anyone is going to be inactive for more than a week they notify leadership.

2) Kills-we prefer our members clock atleast 5,000 to 7,000 kills a week minimum.

3) Events-whenever there is an event we expect all members to complete the event to the upmost of their ability  (essentially try their best to get max score for the event with clanmates help of course).

4) Mastery-We prefer that all applicants be mastery rank 6 or higher. but will make considerations on a case by case basis

We are a fun clan but goal oriented and want to accomplish our goals in a fun drama free enviroment.  If this sounds like the type of clan enviroment you would enjoy please contact us either through the forums or in game.  Contact me (nowimonthegrid) or our warloard (psycho_arsonist7). 

If you would like to get to know us a little better please check out our community spotlight

https://warframe.com/news/community-spotlight-rfkt

Thanks and have a great day.

Edited by (PS4)NowImontheGrid

I'm currently a PC Rank 10 starting to play on my PS4 I've played for a long time and not looking to take long in catching up to my PC account looking for a well known PS4 team to help me get there I'm currently in the top PC clan with the best alliance so I have many experience let me know how you guys will feel help me help ya stay above the rest I'll be on all night tonight so let me know if I can join   

Glad to say I been in the clan for three days and it's already a big family full of top players that know the game inside and out if your looking for a hard grinding and lay back clan this is the place to be we have many diverse players that are willing and ready to help bring the best out of anyone that has the drive and passion to be the best in the game 

JOIN US!!!!!!!

I would love to join. I need a closer knit clan, I feel like I am the only active member in mine. I have no idea how many kills or anything that I get per week but I normally log at least like three hours a day when I am not too busy with school and work. Right now I am a MR 5 but I am really close to 6. I expect to be there tonight.

Hello Tenno

RFKT is currently seeking a few members to fill it's ranks.  We are currently top of the leaderboards for PS4 Shadow Clan.  We are 2nd in the archived kills as well.  We placed 3rd in the cicero crisis and 2nd in tethras doom.    We have all research and are update 13 ready.  We are a very active and close group and are looking for a few more good people.  We do have a few requirements

1) Activity-we are looking for players who play daily or close to it.  We ask if anyone is going to be inactive for more than a week they notify leadership.

2) Kills-we prefer our members clock atleast 5,000 to 7,000 kills a week minimum.  We are top of the leaderboards and we want to keep it that way.

3) Events-whenever there is an event we expect all members to complete the event to the upmost of their ability  (essentially try their best to get max score for the event with clanmates help of course).

4) Mastery-We ask that all applicants be mastery rank 6 or higher.

We are a fun clan but goal oriented and want to accomplish our goals in a fun drama free enviroment.  If this sounds like the type of clan enviroment you would enjoy please contact us either through the forums or in game.  Contact me (nowimonthegrid) or our warloard (psycho_arsonist7).  Thanks and have a great day.

my clan is seeking allies for u13

Hello Tenno

RFKT is currently seeking a few members to fill it's ranks.  We are currently top of the leaderboards for PS4 Shadow Clan.  We are 2nd in the archived kills as well.  We placed 3rd in the cicero crisis and 2nd in tethras doom.    We have all research and are update 13 ready.  We are a very active and close group and are looking for a few more good people.  We do have a few requirements

2) Kills-we prefer our members clock atleast 5,000 to 7,000 kills a week minimum.  We are top of the leaderboards and we want to keep it that way.

4) Mastery-We ask that all applicants be mastery rank 6 or higher.

We are a fun clan but goal oriented and want to accomplish our goals in a fun drama free enviroment.  If this sounds like the type of clan enviroment you would enjoy please contact us either through the forums or in game.  Contact me (nowimonthegrid) or our warloard (psycho_arsonist7).  Thanks and have a great day.

my clan is seeking allies for u13

• 3 weeks later...

2 Questions:

1: My game would not allow me to rank up for quite a while, but now that I solved it my rank is still just below 6... Is that ok?

2: My current clan isn't very active, but they have all research in dojo done including U13... If I come over is your clan done with research?

Thanks and see you soon,

Bunny

hey killerbunny53 thanks for replying.

1: If you have the issue resolved it's just a matter of passing your tests until your rank is current with your mastery xp so that is ok.

2: We have all current research completed so that's not an issue

I will be on later tonight and some tomorrow afternoon i'll keep an eye out for you so we can talk more about it.

Thanks talk to you soon

Nowimonthegrid