Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On Mod Fusion

ShadowTail

Give me a button that allows me to auto-fusion all similar mods I own to the one I have selected.

Basically, I select Vitality (7), click that button and it will gobble up all additional Vitality mods I own and fusion them into the selected Mod in one go.

Also, if there are no duplicates but I happen to have Fusion Cores, the game should ask me if I want to fusion those instead.

In addition, provide a button that lets me automagically upgrade all *equipped* Mods for either everything or a single frame/weapon slot without having to unequip those Mods (Quality of Life!).

And, lastly, provide a scrollbar for inventory screens instead of a paginated view and please, please, please make the game *remember* which way the mods were sorted last (always having to sort them by name over and over again sucks balls). Perhaps you could also "stack" duplicate Mods and show the stack count and some indication that there's a stack of Mods there.

You might think that's a good idea now, but once you actually max out a mod, or get it to the rank you want it, you'll end up complaining that they are all stacked and you'd need a special key combo or something to split the stack, or that you have to equip the one that's leveled to get to the rest of the stack.

You'll be glad it is the way it is once your mods start capping out.

I do agree that the page sorting and losing filter options when selling is annoying though.

Auto upgrade should be smart enough to take available points into account I would say.

As for expanding stacks - adding that should be trivial. perhaps hover your mouse over the stack for a second or two and it unfolds like a deck of cards.

If it takes available points into account it's going to be completely subjective to what you have equipped at the time, or if you just leveled and have extra points, etc etc, eliminating the entire point of using all the dupes you have in the first place.