Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intuitive Gameplay Suggestions

AbsolomOdin

This game is seriously fun to play. I've only been playing a few weeks now, and really I'm grinding away on my first warframe in mercury, so I can't speak to what is ahead of me. But I do have some suggestions.

This game reminds me of Hellgate London. A squad based, Instance base/dungeon diving game. Each board ranomly generated from predefined rooms etc... Lots of grinding is necessary if you don't want to spend real money, which is fine for now b/c the gameplay is damn fun. But it feels a little like a pass the time game.

Tutorial Improvement:

- There are not enough tutorials or explanations. It took me a while to figure out how to even chat with my squad between missions, and most of the time my squad doesn't know how to chat out or in the game.

- I'm sure it's been said before, the mod system is kool once you figure it out, but it is confusing for a first time player.

- Wall running/ninja stuff. I can't tell you how many times I've taught other players how to run up a wall or wall run across a gap.

Between Missions:

- I feel like I should be able to interact with other players between missions. Why don't I see my squadmates on the mission screen? Why can't they be kneeling next to me? Or better yet, why not make a small start zone where I can run around between missions, and my inventory, mod fusions system, arsenal are all consoles/venders that I interact with in that area along with my squad mates? It would be crazy for the whole population to be there, but maybe just planet specific or a few random server rooms you get tossed into when you're playing "Online". Then even if you're alone, you can at least see some of the other players or squads running around doing stuff.

Let me know if I just didn't read far enough down and some of these suggestions are already out there.

Edited by AbsolomOdin