Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Vaults Stuck After Using Dragon Key

(PSN)simmon31

I want to report the orokin vault after you use the dragon key you get stuck inside of the chamber and you cannot leave it, and you have to abort mission, it happened to me twice!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!

I want to inform that you get stuck in the orokin vault it seems there is an imaginary door that wont let you leave the vault!

There's a rumor that if that happens you can just hit the play station button to go to the home and then go into warframe again and the door would be open, this is however just a rumor.

Didn't do it to me mate. I figured and found a quite strange solution that allowed me to bypass the invisible wall. I planted Castanas on the invisible wall and while running against that wall, I shot through the Castanas with my Boltor Prime. I somehow bypassed the imaginary wall like that. A friend who was running with me did it the same way, he shot the Castanas with Paris instead. I did not want to abort the mission so I just tried anything, and as stupid as it sounds, it did work. It's worth a try, since anything is better than aborting the mission. Waiting for confirmation on this from others.

It happened to me twice yesterday, I already took photos (while frost prime running towards the door but can't leave and reported. And one game there is no vault to be found, searched for an hour over and over...sigh...lost dragon key and corrupted mod.

hope this will be fixed. I lost my dragon key too, i was doing this solo mission and by luck i got the same key of the vault required but i got stuck and i have to abort mission :(

I don´t know if this will help I have managed to do it once and I can´t quarantee if it ll work again. I managed to leave the vault after using dragon key. When you get stuck inside vault I  used the button with home then open an internet browser (with still working warframe) and closed it. Then I have returned to warframe and managed to slide out of the vault. As I said above I am not sure if it will work again but this is how I did it and I hope it will help you. If there are some mistakes in my grammar I apologize english is not my nature language.

Honzalik,your solution worked for me. Didn't first time,but on second try whilst shooting at the invisible door i hit the options button to pause the game

this time before hitting the home button. Booted up the browser,let the first page load and then closed the browser straight after,went back into Warframe,resumed the game and happy day,it let me out. So it definitely works,seems to be a case of getting the sequence just right.

Are you Freak'n Kidding Me!

This just happened to me, I go Solo a lot in the Void and after 8 tries I finally got the right key & door combo just to get stuck in the Vault after grabbing my prize. I Googled it and found this post, this is a bug that needs to be fixed and pronto.

It's hard enough going it alone and although with Nyx it's very doable, to enter the Vault after finally getting your 1/4 chance and you can't get out...That just &!$$es me off!

Hopefully there is a fix on the way, but in the meantime I guess I'll try some of the tricks I read here, and hope they work.

Sometimes people don't mind going through the challenge to get the reward rather than just getting it through trade, but to have your efforts throrted not by High level Invested, Lack of Oxygen, or a failure to reach your objective, but by an invisible Wall?!...Come On!

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Vitalus

Just ran again and got stuck but this time I think I did what Sancticus was describing, I say I think I did because I'm not sure what he means by "Share" Button since I couldn't find that option in game or out.

What I did was paused the game by hitting the Options button, then pressing the PS4 Button on my controller, from there I looked around in the PS4 Options Menu "Notifications", "Friends", "Messages" etc. Then went back to the game...Presto! I could leave the Vault.

What I was looking for was the "Share" Button he was talking about or Menu option I may have missed, couldn't find it and just went back to the game and I was able to leave the Vault. Unfortunately I died, but at least I think I found a fix that works so here we go again...Thanks Sancticus, clear or not I give you full credit for this find.

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Vitalus

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran again and got stuck but this time I think I did what Sancticus was describing, I say I think I did because I'm not sure what he means by "Share" Button since I couldn't find that option in game or out.

Share button is on your PS4 controller :)

ps4-access-large2.jpg