Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pwnography - A Clan Based On Respect │1+ Year Of Activity! │40+ Tested Members Teamspeak Server │Website │Full Dojo

Advanced-

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? And if your clan is not full of members who never even say hi in the chat? Also I'd be nice to see your dojo.

Thanks

The best way to answer all your questions is to actually get online and play with us. But from what you've typed, I don't see you running away from us too fast! :)

I do apologize for pestering, but I have been waiting 6 days for an invite, and I would really appreciate if someone would look at my application. Thanks!

Don't worry, it's not pestering, I'll see what's up for ya.

Edited by Skirata1

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? And if your clan is not full of members who never even say hi in the chat? Also I'd be nice to see your dojo.

Thanks

We have a wide variety of players, unfortunately the University / Job / School bosses have been ganking a fair few members in the past few weeks. But there are still a fair few of us mixing up warframe and one or two other games that the clan plays.

Deadl0ck is back from holidays so he will be looking at applications and contacting you guys as soon as he can.

Feel free to hit up some of us in game, we will go for a run with you or have a chat with you.

Hi everyone, leader here :)

I want to quickly apologize for the delays in applications. I took a long long break from warframe after 7+ months of playing daily. I got really burned out and needed this break. I'm back now but during that time I didn't act responsible as I never checked the applications on the website. That was my fault, and the other admins that would do that were out of country on vacation.

I'm back into the game and will start taking care of everything I missed during that time. The clan is still very active in the game, it was just me that was gone for the time being.

Hopefully you guys still want to join us, I know we'd love to have you.

Hello there. I have sent in an application to join.

Also wanted to throw this out there that the clan seems really interesting! I'm pretty eager to join, but there's no rush coming from me! Take your time, but I posted mostly to say that you guys seem awesome!

-Xievie

Edited by Xievie

I do like the new survival maps, although its easy to get almost every resource.

They do need to tweak circuits & nano spores drops.

It can't be that I am now getting way more alloy plate than circuits in a mission.

It also can't be so that doing a derelict defense to wave 25 yields 30k nano spores but no origin cells...

/push

For more of my thoughts Join our clan and hear me ranting on RC