The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Arrow Fletching And Quiver Coloring.

Jasado

Please change the fletching to reflect color changes in Energy, and please have the quiver be subject to color change in line with the Paris itself.

It is a little disorienting and disappointing to have it forced to be the silver/white/baby blue if the Paris itself otherwise matches whatever color scheme you are making your warframe.

I agree, I would really like to have my arrows and quiver match the rest of my color scheme.

However I'm not sure what's high on their priority list right now, so it might be a while before they fix this.

also maybe they could add an option where you could pick up arrows that were just shot?

i mean you see them everywhere, in bodies, walls doors....etc. it would be cool if you could resupply yourself?

plus, idk if you guys have notice. when you strafe left and right your warframe manages to completely switch hands while still at full draw? lol

also, they should make a way to have to lower your bow without shooting an arrow after its fully drawn. yea, ok you and switch to your pistol and then back... but it would be nice where you could just... say.... hit 'R' and instead of reloading it will lower your bow without launching an arrow. same thing when your character jumps down and rolls you will shoot the arrow you have cocked

On a note connected to this, they have changed it so that the colour of the arrows will change in your hands, or in the quiver on your back (in my case to red) but once the arrow has been fired and has pinned someone to a wall, the colour goes back to the default blue. This is something I would like to see changed, understanding it's not dreadfully high on anyone's priority list. Same with the the Boltor or Bolto to a lesser extent. Would be nice to see the projectiles match the energy of the weapon.