The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone else not really like the Latron?

Clegane

Well, what i really dont like is its massive zoom, and true, his recoil.But to be honest it is actually due to my gameplay style. I just compared my performance and... well i think i do really better with a gorgon or the almighty strun.... I dont like Latron.... and i know it can kill with a headshot. The gun has its place for semi-automatic wannabe snipers-but-not-that-much lovers. I simply love the carnage of the frontline and latron doesnt fit well there.

Edited by Eversor

I love this weapon... with good MOD its great.. it has same zoom like sniperton and better better fire rate, reload and ammo cap. -- just love it. My 1st weapon with Pro statu and atm i dont want to change it - but lvling Gorgon, Sniperton some pistols..

Edited by Dreed

Anything you can recommend for a better experience? what mods should I be equipping on it? My friend has been using the gorgon and tearing things up. and even with headshots the damage seems pretty subpar compared to his fully auto Gorgon that just decimates everything.

tbh since your in tight spaces with incredibly rare instances of larger rooms you will find that shotguns and HMG spam guns tend to outpreform the mid range battle rifle and long range sniper rifles for the very reason that you are mainly in close combat situations with large number of fast moving enemys why take a rifle that requires carefull aiming when you could just take a gun that you hold down mouse1 and move forward with? It really boggles my mind

Because there are plenty of stituations where short range weapons will prevent you from getting kills. A lot of sidearms provide great short range damage anyway. The Latron is one of my favorite primarys. When it's level 30 and modded to hell, it's incredibly easy to get pure headshots with and can one shot most enemies even on higher difficulties like the Snipetron, while having a much higher rate of fire and larger clip, with less reload time. What's not to like?