Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgamecontent ! Randomstats ?

moors

It would be nice to have some items oder mods to farm with random stats.

i need somthing to farm with nice rolled stats :)

what u guys thinks would be best endgame ?

Edited by moors

The game before UP7 had random stats, a lot of players didn't like it because they were too random i.e. some white mods had better stats than blues, when they get time hopefully they will fix this and maybe add it back in.

Endgame: Most of the community is thinking competitive PVE before the idea of PVP makes an appearance. However, devs have a plan...we just aren't sure of it yet.

I'd like to see some kind of ladder

You could choose your map, enemy, mission, environmental hazard and some kind of special like taking no damage, stealth or pistol only and run the mission

At the end you get placed in a ladder according to the time you needed, a reward and your clan would get points for some kind of clan competition

My propblem with random loot is that it makes games ridiculously hard to balance

I liked the old system with random stats on the mods. It kept me motivated to farm and maybe find a double stat mod with very good stats. Are there still double stat mods in the game? I think they should implement double stat mods that are random on top of the standard ones to keep people motivated in the endgame. I have not played so much since Update 7. So if there are still double stat mods just tell me ;)

I think pre-upgraded mod cards are not the way to go on higher levels. They really should get the randomness back at least for double stat mods because now if I have maxed out the mods on my frame there will be no motivation for hunting new mods and that will kinda take away one aspect of this game that I loved so much. So maybe the devs could aim for this again.

From what I understand they went with the card system to expand the skill system (hoping adds new skills to frames edit: obtainable by farming or fusing). Who knows maybe one of the expansions will be double statted cards

Edited by shoudra