Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love This Game! Some Extra's That Would Make It Even Better...

UhrMahmuh

1.Sticky cover....like being able to actually take cover behind walls and be able to jump in and out of cover really quick... would be AMAZING!! Not an absolute must...but it would make fire between 4 team members a little cleaner.

2.Higher difficulty that includes epic/heroic/ultra rare drops and friendly fire requiring even more precision from the player!

3. A little bit more detail on the stats of Mods and their improvements as you fuse them. Like Radial Disarm it will progress but I can't simply read what more its doing for my ability to weigh out its worth.

4.Sentnals/Pets with auto-loot or even auto heal using equipment you can assign to a smaller inventory that your sentinal can hold. Or possibly even a way to have your sentinal sacrifice its life to rez you!

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love this game so much and am hooked like a 14 yr old with his moms crack pipe, These are just awesome feautures that would be super cool to see implemented.

This game is going to be a huge success I'm sending my money just to give to these developers and whatnot!

What do you guys think? Agree? Disagree? other suggestions?

1. There will be no cover system, as stated by the Dev

2. Difficulty settings would be cool, excpecialy if we get rarer mods during them

3. more info = great

4. Yup, there are a lot of things that could be added that would make the gaem interface / experience better ( eventualy)

- overall I'm fine with how it is, most fun I've ever had with a free to play game

1. Cover system = easy mode. We are hardcore space ninjas. We dont need no easy mode.

2. Agreed. endless defense is too easy at the start, too hard once the waves start going crazy with the levels.

3. Definitely. Especially now we have passive increases we need this more than ever for frames.

4. Yeah.. I wish my sentinel would zoom around me and pick up loot. We need a looter precept :D