The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Hammershot Or Split Chamber. Draw Me A Dragon….fruit.

DecapitatingJim

So like my previous contest, I'm giving away a Hammer shot and Split chamber mod.

Didn't get any feedback on the topic I posted yesterday about the mod prizes, so screw it, I’ll use these 2 mods because I remember how hard they were to get the first time around.

All you have to do to win one of these is;

Draw me a Dragon Fruit.

I will pick 2 winners.

First place will get a lovely Hammershot, second will be a Split chamber.

The winners can decide on the rank of the mods.

And now for some boring rules:

• It has to be drawn by you, don't link me to someone else's because it won’t count.
  • No reserving.
  • It has to be an actual drawn item; Photoshop can be used for some tweaks, but no photomanips and such.
  • The winners will be picked based on what I personally enjoyed, not by artistic talent. You could be the next Van Gough, but draw me something I don’t like and tough luck.
  • Lastly, be creative! You want to draw a dragon made out of fruit? Go for it.

I know vets probably won’t need these mods, but enter anyway if you want.  It’s just for fun.

This will be closed in 24 hours.

And just a disclaimer, because I remember being asked this before:

No these will not serve any purpose, other than pointless giggles. They are not for any sort of project or class or edumacation related thing. I’m bored, have spare mods and like dragons….made of fruit.

Edit: Closed

Edited by DecapitatingJim

• 2 weeks later...