Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Personal Suggestions.

Tazz

So I was discussing with a friend. We have been playing for some days and we have maxed out our first warframe just to find there is no real endgame and it gets repetitive after a while.

A lot of missions seem the same (rescue, sabotage,capture, destroy...), just going to the exclamation, kill something and then go to evac. A bit of diversity would be nice, like more events, for example, when it starts, there could be a chance that objetives arent marked (or even waypoints) on the map or enemies are stronger than usual (or there is more noticeable quantity) or there is a chance that a boss spawns in the map (several times stronger) and you could either kill it or ignore him to fullfill the mission.

Also we think that end maps of the game are a bit dissapointing (Eris,Pluto). You start the game thinking about how difficult it would be when you get there and how much equipment you will need just to find its the same as before but the enemies just have more health. In my opinion, this maps should be a REAL challenge, with enemies like exponentially stronger with better skills (like hyena missils), that would need real strategies to beat.

Another cool feature would be an event that another race invades the mission you are currently in. For example, you are stealing enemy corpus data and suddenly a greener squad consisting on several elite units breaks in and you have to kill them too, or some mission that infected are fighting the corpus or whatever and you have to get some S#&$ done.

We love the stalker feature, its one of the best things we have seen so far, but it would be cool if several stalkers could spawn (atleast on higher difficuly planets like pluto, which would give some sense if challenge).

Also I think the platform side of the game is totally unexploited. Its very cool and well done how you can run thru walls and jump but there arent many rooms (almost all are grineer) that you need to do it in order to advance. Its true that you can abuse walljumping in order to be faster but it would be nice if there was some map that really required to do it.

PD: While I was typing I saw that someone made some threads listing some things i did T_T