Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugestions

Elhazzared

So I've played a fair bit of this game and aside the horrible grind for armor pieces and the ludicrous amount of time and money need to get mods to max level (think of level 10 mods) I like the game quite a lot so aside constructive critic I may give here and there to help improve I've decided to think of what could be added to the game to give it more awesome stuff and the first thing I remembered was a new mission mod. This should only be available for alert missions and the reason why is that it is an unbeatable mission, it would be considered neither a success nor a failure thus no quallifying for planet.

I got this idea while going through infested mission and sometimes getting stuck in a corridor with literally no place to go except foward or back and both side having a huge amount of infested running at me, it was really damn awesome to make those lasts stands so here it goes.

The mission type is of course called last stand or hell, you could even make it a mobile last stand. It would work better with infested because the envoirement it creates is so much better however I suppose you could also do it with the other factions.

You are sent to a ship or a planet to recover something or extract someone only to discover after you arrive that the place was overrun with infested (you can add different faction here but I've explained why I prefer infested already). Now as you have your artifact or the person you were getting things turn pretty grim and there are 2 ways to do this. First you are left in a corridor from which you can't get out but enemies are pouring in. We can assume any numer of reason, ceiling to high to crawl into vents but enemies can drop from them at the ends of the corridors and doors are locked or maybe the area beyond the corridor is filled with poison and the distance is too long to make it (Fortunatly the dispersors in the corridor still work so that is the only unaffected place). There can be numerous reasons. Basicly defeat wave after wave of enemy, with every X amount of waves you gain a random prize which can be mods or even blueprints, the more waves you fight off, the more stuff you get (not just better, more as it just adds to the pile), also it increases in quallity with each wave as each wave is more difficult. A different approuch would be mobile last stand where you get locked in rooms or corridors, corridors being somewhat long but not very large and rooms having abit of space to move around but not being really that big either, with no stairs or stuff like that. In this case you survive a number of waves in a place and relocate as you try to slowly crawl your way to safety (although you'll never make it but hey, hope is the last to die right?). Rewards are given in a similar way of course. Also, given the nature of this mission type revives should not be allowed, only ingame help from other players in co-op if you go down, but not revives, when everyone falls, it's the bitter end.

This is obviously an offshot of defense and mobile defense missions but I think that it would be interesting variety added to the game.

Edited by Elhazzared