The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is ash?

MrGrim

so i got all the materials and blueprints for ash now and i am creating the helmet/chassis/systems. but after checking a bit on rhyno he looks pretty epic to have as well so i'm wondering if ash was worth all the trouble.

I'm currently crafting Ash, so I can't really tell you how he is. Rhino, however, is a beast. His second skill literally makes him invulnerable (shields won't go down, but they won't regen either) and his first skill gets him up and in your face, making it easy to melee/shotgun enemies. If that's your play style, I suggest you go Rhino. But at the current rate, you should be able to get all the frames (minus Trinity, since her chassis doesn't drop) so give them all a try.

Ash is a lot of fun. He's for people that prefer a more ninja-like experience, as he uses shurikens, smoke bombs, and his ultimate attack teleports him to all of the enemies surrounding him where he 1-hit KO's them with a slash of his sword (pretty epic).

The shurikens do a nice chunk of damage too - if you spam them at enemies (only 25 energy a pop) you can take down the larger enemies in levels with just those. As an added bonus, if you last hit someone with a shuriken it sends their body flying into a wall and the corpse just hangs where it struck.