Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting

Sushifeesh

I love this game so far, I've been playing for quite awhile now but the one thing thats bugged me the most is crafting. The drop rate on items is fine, it's not all that difficult to gather most the time. Gathering bp's for frames is a different story but thats not what bothers me either.

I finally got all the bp's for my saryn and I'm really really happy for it but frustrated as well. Each crafting peice is about 15k, 15k X 3= 45k. Now add on the original bp, another 35k =80k + another 25k to start building 105k. To be honest i don't think there is anything wrong with that price (if it changes I'd cry), what really gets me is the fact that I have to wait to use any item I make.

If I were to just spend platinum I could have it right away and already have the upgrading cell with it

This just seems ridiculous to me, it's not a pay to win game but they can have their new frame now and with the cell already attached?

The amount of time it takes just to get the bp's and crafting materials can take a long time, 50 tries for my bp's and on top of that I'm spending quite a bit of credits on this. It's a little soul sucking that I can't use it now after it's been such a long grind.

I don't think time should be implemented into crafting. If it's a really bothersome thing they could always raise the materials needed but having to wait for something is not keeping me very interested in playing until it's ready, I'd rather just do something else for those 12hr-3dys. Thoughts? Opinions?

To me you just sound you want it handed to you on a silver platter.

There are two routes for getting frames.

Craft it, or buy it with plat. Buying with plat is for impatient people. Crafting requires patience.

Be patient, or buy with platinum.

Or leave.

Well it only feels very long when u build ur first one, after that i got used to the building time.

Though i wouldnt mind if they reduced the building time by a little for the whole warframe.

Building time for parts and weapons are okay.

I dont see how you would think that I want it handed to me if you spend quite a large amount of time getting the materials and bp's in the first place. It just feels less rewarding then crafting should feel

Edited by BAS71ON

I dont see how you would think that I want it handed to me if you spend quite a large amount of time getting the materials and bp's in the first place. It just feels less rewarding then crafting should feel

Well that's what the Free-route is. To me, it's far more rewarding than the Paid-route.

But crafting is free. This allows you to play every frame/weapon without spending any real money,

so it must have some sort of drawback which in this case is building time which is fairly common.

If u really want it that badly, then go buy plat.