The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Cardina won't kill a fellow Tenno for calling her a nickname. Only if they threaten her, the Church, her Acolytes, or innocents.

but Aran is calling Cardina a CARD as in an eccentric...actually it kinda fits Cardina as she did eat someone .-.

I'm so good at this ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Edited by Issun135

Wait what?

I was making a joke about that show. "The Suite Life On Deck" I think it was? Saw an episode years ago and remembered one of them saying "Woody has gone too far! He salted my pudding cup! You don't salt a man's pudding cup!"

I wonder why Jinx is so preoccupied with antagonizing Cardina, or why she gives a toss about whether or not she can leave. I mean, for.one Cardina just ate a dude, for two I never leave my house and no one judges me for that, and for three CARDINA JUST F*CKING ATE A DUDE. Logic dictates you stay away from the people that eat people, not try and piss them off...

I was making a joke about that show. "The Suite Life On Deck" I think it was? Saw an episode years ago and remembered one of them saying "Woody has gone too far! He salted my pudding cup! You don't salt a man's pudding cup!"

NEVER SALT THE PUDDING CUP

Never heard about that show O_o 

I wonder why Jinx is so preoccupied with antagonizing Cardina, or why she gives a toss about whether or not she can leave. I mean, for.one Cardina just ate a dude, for two I never leave my house and no one judges me for that, and for three CARDINA JUST F*CKING ATE A DUDE. Logic dictates you stay away from the people that eat people, not try and &!$$ them off...

Logic? Who said anything about logic? She's &!$$ed. She didn't get her name for nothing aaand she got issues of her own. 

Edited by Lady_Viper

I wonder why Jinx is so preoccupied with antagonizing Cardina, or why she gives a toss about whether or not she can leave. I mean, for.one Cardina just ate a dude, for two I never leave my house and no one judges me for that, and for three CARDINA JUST F*CKING ATE A DUDE. Logic dictates you stay away from the people that eat people, not try and &!$$ them off...

If Cardina uses the Vespa helmet, I imagined the thing opening up at the little mouth slit thing like a flower or the mouth of some monster/alien and eating the guy like a snake. ¬_¬

kinda like a Skag form BL2

KiCyffF.png?1

edit: I'm so sorry ;-;

Edited by Issun135