The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

However, they've got an injured Rien watching over them and he has some healing mist with him. He can do some limited field treatments with that. Once my post comes around, the specific Trinity that had found Tyranis by the generator room will head over to Cardina, Rien and Temperance to patch the group up.

However, they've got an injured Rien watching over them and he has some healing mist with him. He can do some limited field treatments with that. Once my post comes around, the specific Trinity that had found Tyranis by the generator room will head over to Cardina, Rien and Temperance to patch the group up.

I wouldn't speak too soon, Pwnr still has to post...

Edited by Arkitect_Plexon

Ok, so what's this new posting order?

Posting Order: GMT-8; Fishworshipper, GMT-7; Astralin, CosmoKnight, Temperance000, Unendingblade, GMT-5; BIGBushido, SnaleKing, Sumika1204, GMT-4; MasterDread, GMT-1; Arkitect_Plexon, TheLastPwnr, GMT+1; Drakeardian, Issun135, Lady_Viper, GMT+2; Revel72,

Posting Order: GMT-8; Fishworshipper, GMT-7; Astralin, CosmoKnight, Temperance000, Unendingblade, GMT-5; BIGBushido, SnaleKing, Sumika1204, GMT-4; MasterDread, GMT-1; Arkitect_Plexon, TheLastPwnr, GMT+1; Drakeardian, Issun135, Lady_Viper, GMT+2; Revel72,

If anyones wondering my time zone is GMT -5

Edit: Nearing 600 posts.

Edited by JJKDrake

So, because I can, while we wait for pwnr to post the next installment, this is a list of named characters appearing in Call of the Faithful.  Please let me know if I miss any.

Cardina (SnaleKing) - Vespa Nyx, Herald of the Ascension, paired with Temperance

Shinkiro (BIGBushido) - Ash, funny when drunk, paired with Pyre

Mortos/Gaia (Sumika1204) - Twin Divinities, a Nekros and a Trinity

Rien (Sumika1204) - Swindle Loki, Church Observer

Pyre (Sumika1204) - Ember Prime, Acolyte, paired with Shinkiro

Samantha Church (Drakeradian) - human, Red Veil Resistance, romantically interested in Attakai

Jinx (Lady_Viper) - Nyx, Arthur's twin sister

Arthur (Lady_Viper) - Pendragon Excalibur, Jinx's twin brother

Munin (Lady_Viper) - Nekros, keeps the twins in line

Arkas "Ark" Plexon / Damin (Arkitect_Plexon) - Locust Ash, split personality

Cyril (thelastpwnr99) - Vauban, Ark's tech expert

Tatsuya (Unendingblade) - Excalibur, formerly of the Rising Sun Clan, paired with Miho

Miho (Unendingblade) - (newly) Mag, parasitically attached to Tatsuya

Yuzuki (Unendingblade) - Zanuka Prime, Miho's new pet

Cyrios (fishworshipper) - Master hacker with Orokin prostheses.  A lot of them.

Tyranis (MasterDread) - Oberon, sanctioned Lotus operative

Taranis (CosmoKnight) - Volt, holds conversations with his conscience

Aran/Gandraya (Issun134) - the Nova twins, virtually finish each other's sentences

Argus (Unendingblade) - Rhino Prime, Grand Master of the Rising Sun Clan

Attakai (Unendingblade) - Loki, son of Argus, romantically interested in Samantha Church

Desolas (Unendingblade) - Frost, Captain of the Rising Sun Honor Guard, all-around prick, currently absent

Ansilm (Revel72) - pseudoframe with a very wide ability pallet, apparently has command of a private army

Temperance (Temperance000) - Locust Ash, representative of the Lotus and the Tenno High Council, paired with Cardina

I'm pretty certain it's Tatsuya who's the Pendragon Excalibur. I've never said Arthur is one since he isn't. Or did people just presume he was one since his name is Arthur? 

Well then. Who will save the trio now?

...Okaaay...How did they manage to get a warframe working for a non-Tenno?

Especially considering that the Corpus and Grineer could never figure out how the Tenno actually interface with the warframe. As in lore-wise in one of the earlier updates, Captain Vor just decided to call it magic since he had managed to kill Tenno and remove them from their warframes but could find no clues regarding how the frames were operated.

It's just that it a large part of the lore we actually do have.

Well that's true. Granted the Grineer have had no luck with the warframes, but maybe the more technological advanced Corpus have had more luck. Silac has all the research that Alad V worked on, and maybe he made a break through.

If it really bugs you guys, I'm sure Pwnr can edit it to be a Corpus supporting Tenno, but personally I think it's a cool twist.

Well that's true. Granted the Grineer have had no luck with the warframes, but maybe the more technological advanced Corpus have had more luck. Silac has all the research that Alad V worked on, and maybe he made a break through.

If it really bugs you guys, I'm sure Pwnr can edit it to be a Corpus supporting Tenno, but personally I think it's a cool twist.

The Corpus didn't make any progress until Alad V who took the components and incorporated them into robotics. Also, Silac doesn't have Alad V's research data or rather should not because this rp follows a certain continuity that we've set up. Alad's data is, at this point in the continuity, still all at his base at Jupiter.

Edited by Sumika1204

The Corpus didn't make any progress until Alad V who took the components and incorporated them into robotics. Also, Silac doesn't have Alad V's research data or rather should not because this rp follows a certain continuity that we've set up. Alad's data is, at this point in the continuity, still all at his base at Jupiter.

Well please full me in on the continuity we're using, so these mistakes quit happening.

Also incase anyone had not seen Sumika and i have made a vote on what order we will use for posting. Only two have voted, 1 for each of our ideas. Please go back a page or two and read it. The sooner we have that settled the sooner we get back to the RP because waiting on a single person is not going to work.