Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thoughts: About The Game.

Inma

I'd first like to state this is one of the first games in a loooong while which I can say I really enjoy and like!

Big big complements to the devs and creators of this game!

If this all turns out well in the end with fixes and stuff and regular updates I'll be a devoted follower of this game for sure!

I really love the general gameplay feel and immersion when actually playing however I'm really discouraged that this awesomely great game lack some things and I hope they will have these things before official launch so this F2P game can reach it's full potential and spread in the gaming community:

1. Some sort of storyline which you can understand/grasp.

2. Some sort of variation to the linear but awesome gameplay; Arena? Fighting vs Bosses? Anything really.

3. A F2P where you don't have to ''pay'' to ''play''; Where you can get everything in the game by endurance rather than wallet size. I think this one is crucially important because when one mention F2P to me the first thoughts that come into my mind is: Ah.. Another partially playable game, or perhaps: Ah.. Pay to win etc. etc.

I don't know how you'd set this up but I'd rather pay a full fee to play the entirety of this game than have it F2P as it is now.

This is just a few thoughts of mine for the moment. Do you have any yourself tell me in comments.