Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Crafting Vauban And Didn't Get Him

XmushuX

I don't know where to post this specifically, so I'm going to put it in the general thread.

Was there a rollback or reset/ loss of items (in my case - vauban being crafted but  not receiving it). I vividly remember crafting him because i was excited that i finally got that last annoying part.

I KNOW i crafted Vauban about 3-4 weeks ago (maybe 5 weeks ago max) and i didn't get the warframe.

Any posts of information regarding this specific problem would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR - Just curious if there were any cases of rollbacks resulting in lost items. (Crafted Vauban , didn't receive him). Appreciations.

I'm going to ask the dumbest question that can be asked: Did you claim him from the foundry?

2nd Dumbest question: Did you equip him in your arsenal?

Somewhat intelligent: Are your frame slots full?

Now that we have the stupid questions out of the way, the more intelligent and helpful people will answer. That makes me intelligent and helpful.

Also, you really should send a ticket to Support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Completely understand those questions need to be asked and answered. So here I go:

1) I did not claim him yet

2) refer to above

3) again...refer to #1

To elaborate on this issue - the parts (they themselves were crafted and had to wait the 12 hours for them to be finished) were used along with the bp and orokin cells to make the complete warframe (72 hours). I periodically checked on it from day to day and remember having only 1 day and a couple hours left. After that i completely forgot to check on it, while even logged in AND in the foundry it completely phased my mind until a vauban helmet alert came up a day or two ago.

if you have no free slots and you try to claim the warframe from the foundry it will ask you to purchase a frame slot for 20 platinum. So if you have no spots, you cant claim it, simple as that.

Also you state that you crafted him 4-5 weeks ago, but you didnt try to claim him until now, where you see that he is no longer in the foundry ?

Because normally if an item is finished crafting it also shows a number above the foundry icon, that should have definitely drawn your attention if you still played during those four weeks.

And if you go to arsenal -> inventory, do you see any vauban (parts) on the first or last tab ?