The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, To All Fellow Tenno.

(PSN)ZZbeLLaZZ14

I wanted to say hi to all and hope all is doing well. I am new to warframe, well, 2 months in anyway. I love the game itself, & happy to see improvements with some issues. Some of the lag, or even log in issues. However, aside from saying hello, I wanted to make a suggestion as I'm sure some already have. Do not know where to post it though. On psn the max psn party is 8 ppl. When you do missions or even a O.D.D the max is 4. This can be confusing to those have a party of 8. So my suggestion would be, (sorry for the caps)PLEASE MAKE MISSIONS AND O.D.D MAX OF 8 PLAYERS ALLOWED. I think this would increase players and certainly make teammates happier. So whatever it is you need to do, please pass this suggestion along and maybe make it happen soon. Maybe if it's not to late, with update 13 for ps4. Thank you kindly. Hope everyone has a nice day. Later tenno

Hello, Welcome to the forums Tenno :)

So you want an 8 Man/Woman Tenno party in Missions?  (Can our PS4's & Screens handle that much power of Ninja's?  xD)

Its a nice idea though.  (Now if some people would actually play as a team, and stop worrying about killing everything, getting from point A to B, and see who gets to Extraction First, etc...  Well....  it might be better....  :D)

Hello, Welcome to the forums Tenno :)

So you want an 8 Man/Woman Tenno party in Missions?  (Can our PS4's & Screens handle that much power of Ninja's?  xD)

Its a nice idea though.  (Now if some people would actually play as a team, and stop worrying about killing everything, getting from point A to B, and see who gets to Extraction First, etc...  Well....  it might be better....  :D)

Well actually yes. It was a idea. My clan plays as a team and not Always trying to get all the kills. We do other things also to compete with each other. Such as is the dojo. We always have at least 10 of us on at one time, & gets frustrating because only 8 in psn party allowed and only 4 per mission, so because we break it up into teams of 4 it gets confusing who is doing what and sometimes forces us to take separate party chats. We get by though. Man or women doesn't matter. My clan of 20 so far, & I'm the only female. Love the game but backed off a bit until update 13 comes out. Maxed all my warframes and weapons and forma some of them and maxed them out already. Point was though, I thought it was a good idea. Where there is will, there is a way. I'm sure in due time it can happen