Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hybrid Dual Wield Concept?

ExaBytes

HI everyone. I (noob) was building the viper and the bronco at the same time here. One is a slow-firing burst pistol  while the other one is the complete opposite. While waiting for them to finish, I had an interesting thought: Why do we have Akbronco, Dual Vipers and stuff like that but not Bronco+Viper. I think it would be an innovative thought to share with you guys. If DE actually implemented this it would be very damn cool (just like Skyrim)

For reloading, the weapons could reload separately (Ex:R for left reload, 5 for right reload or something like that.) and could fire separately with LMB and RMB or something like that. THe draw back would be no zoom.

Just some food for thought.

wow, I just love the concept, it can be very fun but a bit dificult to zoom because you woul fire the left pistol with the left mouse and the right one  with the right mouse

Edited by koolen

anyone?

Not many have responded because, during the time everyone was speculating whether we would ever get melee-gun combos, lots of people latched onto the idea of custom akimbo (dual) secondaries. Lots of people have already had their say in the matter (and a majority say "yes"), so they don't see the need to reply to another thread with the same idea.

People still like the idea, though, you just have to be a bit quicker next time.

wow, I just love the concept, it can be very fun but a bit dificult to zoom because you woul fire the left pistol with the left mouse and the right one  with the right mouse

Yea or just nullify zooming entirely. Or maybe zoom with mouse wheel

Not many have responded because, during the time everyone was speculating whether we would ever get melee-gun combos, lots of people latched onto the idea of custom akimbo (dual) secondaries. Lots of people have already had their say in the matter (and a majority say "yes"), so they don't see the need to reply to another thread with the same idea.

People still like the idea, though, you just have to be a bit quicker next time.

Lol k. Thanks. So this idea does appeal to people and they like it?

Yeah looks like I joined Warframe too late.

There have been a bunch of threads about it lately, which is cool. Motivated me to find my own again.

It would take a lot of work but I would wait for it. DE could take their time and I wouldn't mind.

Definitely, it's an awesome concept.